The Sales Consultant is the face of the brand and is responsible for delivering the brand experience to all prospective and existing customers, maximizing retail sales and link-selling accessories and other brand services. They have a passion for selling and are responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer service and demonstrating exceptional product knowledge to build lasting customer relationships that result in repeat business and increased revenue.
- Job Title: Sales Consultant
- Industry: Luxury Retail
- Location: Seoul
- Level/Salary Range: Competitive Package
SALES AND SERVICE
- Welcome, initiate conversation and engage with all customers in the spirit of The Brand way.
- Achieve daily sales targets as a minimum requirement.
- Ask open questions to establish customer needs and wants and, where necessary, to clarify any perception of our brand and
- Use signature images to demonstrate the flexibility and performance of our products.
- Listen to customers’ responses and increase sales by choosing products that reflect customers’ needs and wants and highlighting the relevant benefits.
- Maximize sales revenue by taking all opportunities to make sales, offering appropriate related products and link-selling.
- Give accurate and current information about products; if information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
- Handle complaints graciously and turn them into sales opportunities.
- Deal with multiple customers and a busy store effectively.
- Increase our customer base by promoting the Let’s Continue the Conversation leaflet.
- Supporting the Assistant Store Manager with the processing and dispatch of online orders.
- Understand and properly execute all systems and POS procedures to ensure swift and seamless transactions.
- Respond to and follow up customer calls, messages and emails on a daily basis.
STORE PRESENTATION AND STANDARDS
- Assist with the presentation of products and displays, ensuring brand standards is adhered to at all times, and that displays are kept fresh by changing product location e.g. giving new products focus.
- Ensure all products are ticketed and priced.
- Maintain exceptional standards of housekeeping by ensuring that all products, fixtures, fittings and displays and the till area are kept clean and tidy.
- Replenish stock regularly to ensure there are no gaps on display and products are ‘to hand’ in store, minimizing the need to go to the stockroom when serving a customer.
INSTORE CRM & CLIENTELLING
- Develop and maintain a list of VIP customers. The target should be a minimum of 50 VIP customers per FTE member of the team.
- Retain key information about these customers, e.g. products owned, wish-list products, recent purchases, key dates (e.g. birthdays / anniversaries), favorite photographers and photography style in order to provide them with an exceptional and bespoke level of service
- Provide a one-to-one personalized service to your VIP customers e.g. through notifying them personally about new product arrivals that match their preferences, relevant photography exhibitions and academic courses.
- Use clientelling to deliver increased sales through effective up selling and link-selling.
PRODUCT AND STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Support the management team with stock takes and additional stock checks / counts as required.
- Maintain stock awareness in all categories of product and notify Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager immediately of any concerns with stock levels or availability.
- Properly execute all stock movements on SAP, taking the required steps to remedy errors and notifying Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager immediately of any issues unable to rectify
- Prevent theft by following security procedures in store, when moving stock between location and when opening and closing.
- Develop product knowledge by using products to take signature images, reading product collateral and regularly discussing features and benefits with colleagues and store management as part of a continuing cycle of learning.
- Develop knowledge of competitor products and market trends.
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times, contribute to and represent company at events both internally and externally (e.g. product launches, pop-ups, private views etc.), using these as an opportunity to network and connect with existing and potential customers.
- Seek to continuously develop sales and service and systems / process knowledge and skills, demonstrating a positive attitude to coaching, training and feedback and a commitment to learning and self-development.
- Adhere to dress code, attendance and punctuality standards.
- Work as part of a team by sharing, selling support duties and demonstrating flexibility with regards to hours and days of work.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedural standards and be aware of and actively support Company procedures to ensure the health and safety of customers and colleagues.