Position: Marketing & PR Manager
Industry: Luxury Industry
Reports to: General Manager
Package: Competitive Salary
- Be responsible for formulating and delivering effective marketing and PR strategies to build and nurture the brand so as to drive business and revenue growth
- Develop and manage the marketing activities for Korea market. Support the overall brand objectives and business objectives for company
- Develop and maintain a good working contact with media (fashion/design/lifestyle press for product placement, feature stories, on-line and broadcast media)
- Lead all PR activities including press conferences, media network, celebrities’ relations, editorial write-ups etc
- Generate increased editorials and raise brand awareness. Work on product placements, profile features, business features etc. to drive the key brand and seasonal messages forward each season
- Manage and oversee all press office related admin work such as press sample inventories and coordination, editorial, reports, TM corporate press books, archiving of seasonal samples, sample sales etc.
- Work on all PR sample and gifting orders
- Oversee all press reporting for the region and insure that editorials are properly accounted for
- Maintain contacts with outside agencies, industry associations and media representatives to keep informed of current developments in the fashion, press and communications field
- Ensure proper allocation of PR and media budgets
- Plan and execute seasonal retail events. Develop CRM strategy which helps nurture relationship with existing customer and building new customer database.
- Create material to support marketing and merchandising objectives
- Working in line with annual marketing plans and briefs to meet strategic growth objectives and new product development
- Management of the marketing budget with reporting and analysis
- Exposure to advertising agency, Head of Marketing & BD, Asia and Head of Communications, Asia in planning concepts and implementation, post production and internal communication of advertising product.
- Co-ordination of all marketing collateral. For certain tools, coordination of studio or location photography
- Production and development of printed collateral including but not limited to brochures, branded material including customer invitations, sale cards, holiday cards
- Assisting in program planning – analyzing problems and opportunities, defining goals, recommending and planning activities and measuring results. Liaising with management throughout
- Investigate new channels for promoting and communicating the Company’s products
- Coordinate celebrity relations to insure liaison with key local celebrities
- Manage department budget
- Liaise with other departments to insure internal needs are considered
- Communicate all results internally
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 years’ solid PR and marketing experience gained in luxury retail or high end fashion industries
- Strong creative ability to develop innovative ideas in the luxury fashion sector.
- Be able to demonstrate this in the implementation and planning of marketing strategies and advertising production
- Excellent all round marketing and brand development to implement strategic projects
- Understanding and interest in fashion, culture, art; ability to interpret trends.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work on more than one project at a time and to interface with different departments internally as well as externally
- Ideal to have experience and awareness of social media and on-line strategic marketing initiatives.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong leadership and managerial skills. Proven ability to develop and manage team.
- Media contacts beyond the fashion and accessory editors to include publishing, business entertainment.
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Courageous, passionate and open-minded
- Full of energy and drive
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required
- Highly organised with an ability to multi task
- Pleasant and accommodating disposition
- Innovative and proactive, with a “can do” approach
- Enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
- Well presented with the ability to communicate confidently