Internal Controller is a competent assistant to improve procedures, develop awareness, and safeguard against the risks (shrinkage, fraud, image), in compliance with group procedures and local regulations. As a core member of the function, internal controller will autonomously report and discuss the solutions within the company. This position also supports company projects as a business partner.
Title: Internet Controller
Industry: Luxury Industry
Location: Seoul, Korea
Reporting to: CFO
Package: Competitive Salary
Internal review in compliance (Group rules/ local regulation) and efficiency
- Regular Store audits Monitoring and management of client inventory.
- Corporate process internal review (Purchase, IT, HR, Safety and security, Logistics, Treasury).
- Group I/C questionnaires validation process (store, corporate and treasury).
- Review other identified weakness or inefficiency to improve.
Implement procedures and bring awareness
- Group procedure update and implement with local context
- New procedures set-up (according to changes of business environment or regulation)
- Support action plans and recommendation from the audits
- Provide and support necessary trainings (e.g. group ethics and anti-graft, incident cases)
- 5+ years’ experience in big 4 audit firm or related field
- Good team player, Interpersonal communication skill with departments
- Creative; Autonomous; Curious; Comprehensive; Strong ethics
- Technical interest of MS office and IT
- Fluent in English and Korean