Act as the strategic business partner to the organization on all relevant people and organizational topics. Lead the HR team, ensuring that we are building and executing the HR strategies to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people. Key member Company Korea Leadership Team.
Title: Human Resources Director
Industry: Luxury Industry
Location: Seoul, Korea
Package: Competitive Salary
- Develop HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Lead, execute HR strategies to support overall business plan and strategic priorities, specifically in the areas of organization blueprint and design, culture transformation, talent acquisition, employer branding, talent management, succession planning, change management, performance management, learning, capability development and total rewards.
Qualified recruitment & Retention of Key Talents
- Ensure recruiting of the highly qualified people for the company in a timely manner
- Supervise company headcount/staffing status by close communication with leadership group and commercial department.
- Supervise most effective recruiting channel and process and manage efficiency assessment of recruiting procedure to be improved.
- Develop strong leadership bench, and build a talent/succession pipeline with robust succession plans for critical positions through the annual people review cycle
- Secure and maintain talent profile to meet company’s business strategy and organizational needs.
- Develop and execute employee related programs to enhance employee retention rate within the company, especially supervise key talent group management programs.
- Embed performance culture to achieve corporate vision and goals.
- Supervise annual performance management system including people review process of Company. Manage company promotion procedures and individual development planning process of key talent for the company.
- Deliver strategic compensation and reward programs to the company.
- Consult and define competitive compensation and benefit package for promoted employees and high performers.
- Develop employee recognition programs to motivate employees.
HR Policy and Procedure Management
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage company HR policy and regulations to comply with relevant labor law.
- Maintain HR record and people information accordingly to utilize the data for organization.
Labor Union Management & Employee Relations
- Act as a role model in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations as well as Anti-Harassment and Discrimination and other internal policies.
- Maintain external view on labor, HR trends and best practices ensuring company labor compliance as well.
- Maintain harmonious and peaceful relationship with the Company and the Labor Union.
- Deliver competitive and productive collective bargaining agreement result through effective communication and annual negotiations.
- Supervise employee relations, complaint handling and disciplinary committee.
- Drive initiatives that contribute to the creation of a culture that stimulates an inclusive work environment and strong employee engagement at every level through proximity agenda.
- Lead optimal organizational design, change and transformation programs around strategic objectives.
- Supervise and innovate organization structure to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with brands to enhance organizational effectiveness and lead proactive organizational restructuring.
Human Resources Communication
- Communicates changes in a timely manner.
- Communicates property rules and regulations through employee handbook.
- Coaches managers on progressive discipline process.
- Human resources management knowledge including organizational planning, organization development, compensation, safety, learning and development, recruiting, performance management, talent/succession, employee engagement, resource planning.
- Employee relations knowledge
- Human resources organizational skills.
- Strategic thinking with confidence and speed in execution
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Analytic skill
- Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Interact and influence at the highest levels of the company
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership and managerial skills
- English speaking and writing skills
- International mindset and ability to navigate a complex matrix
- Ethical approach
- Good listener & personal credibility
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Over University degree
- Over 15 years of progressive HR leadership and operational delivery experience in multinational company and fast paced environment (Retail experience a plus)
- Proven strategic HR business partner, ideally with experience in all HR areas
- Experience in leading mid-large sized HR teams (Matrix)
- Experience handling complicated employee relations issues in a unionized environment