Business Acumen | People Acumen | Systematic thinking | Trusted Advisor
Title: HR Business Partner
Industry: Global Luxury Group
Reports to: HR People Director
Package: Competitive Salary
The People Partner is accountable for driving execution of HR Plan for the organization
- Contributes business perspective and client requirements to the development of the annual HR Plan which is formed according to HR Strategy
- Commits to delivery of the HR Plan within Retail
- Deliver HR core works like Employee Relations, Performance Management, Employee / Manager Development, and Talent Planning & Management
- Design and execute staffing strategies to meet the business needs
- Implement the structure, policies and tolls to create the operation
- Responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Manage all HR process in line with employee life cycle
In partnership with HR leaders, is accountable for the organizational health of the client / business and contributes to efforts to shape and evolve the business culture
- Collaborates with HR leadership and business leadership to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness for client org.
- Is accountable for successful execution of organizational restructuring, in partnership with business leaders
- Recommends and implements programs which promote the company’s culture
Accountable for successful delivery of all HR programs and processes for the assigned client / business group. Key among these programs
- Staffing Programs: Partners with Talent Mgmt. & Acquisition Manager to analyze the Workforce Plan and provide regular updates to client organization
- Understands Diversity and Inclusion metrics and leverages opportunities to build diversity within the business
- Employee Relations: Accountable for managing employee relations concerns, adhering to company and HR policy while following guidance from Legal. Drives resolution of issues, in collaboration with partners in staffing and legal and escalates when necessary. Advises and counsel in the interpretation of HR policies and procedures. Working closely with global HR and legal councils, facilitating the resolution of ER issues as they arise.
- Compensation and Benefits: Collaborates with Compensation partners and delivers Compensation and Benefits support for the client / business, support to design and manage employee benefit. And work closely with Finance on annual budgeting including compensation, staff cost, etc.
- Performance Management: Accountable for delivery of Performance Management processes, including Performance Conversation Cycle and Performance Review
- Employee / Manager Development: Partners with COE resources to deliver Employee & Management Excellence programs and build capability and effectiveness in the line organization
- Diversity & Inclusion: Supports the engagement of senior business leaders in D&I efforts by driving specific HR ROB components of the D&I plan (e.g. People Review, Performance Conversation Cycle, Learning and Development)
May be assigned as a partner to the COE Teams to own and/or lead the implementation of key programs within the business such as: Employee & Management Excellence programs, People Review, High Potential Audience Management, Onboarding of Talents, Performance Conversation Cycle and Performance Review, and if required Job Elimination Support. Responsible for
partnering with the COE on core program deliverables.
Accountable for talent planning and management for the client / business, in fulfillment of the HR Plan.
- Identifies employees and drives delivery of local programs for this population, following direction from the COE regarding line / center program responsibilities
- Designs and delivers talent review discussions, ensuring the client / business has opportunity to review, discuss, and drive development for this talent pool. Collaborates with HR Leadership to design talent planning solutions that will fulfill the HR Plan and serve the business. Supports delivery of People Review for the business through research and delivery of inputs to the People Review deck.Coordinates people planning and movement, in collaboration with business leaders and HR leaders
- Consults with client to drive organization design and execution of re-organizations.Develops change management plan, manages communications and announcements. Coaches leaders on talent selection, managing impacts to individual employees. Manages re-deployment and force reduction
- Execute reductions and employee communication per program, coordinating with legal and mitigating risk where appropriate.
Supports HR-related communications rollouts for client / area / site, ensuring that client / business is prepared to address HR programs and processes with accuracy and following the HR calendar. Collaborates with appropriate internal program leaders, addresses client concerns proactively, and ensures business compliance with HR programs.
Ensures the client / business organization follows company and HR policies and regulations, as well as local workforce laws. Ensures business leaders are making decisions and taking actions that are in accordance with them.
- BS/BA degree required
- +10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong HR experience in Retail industry, fashion & luxury will be plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaboration skills and the ability to contribute within a team setting
- Ability to deal with different types of people
- Knowledge and practical application of all HR in a complex and matrix business environment
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills with ability to apply quantitative analysis to HR programmatic outcomes and regularly supplied business reports to assess opportunity for continuous improvement
- Strong business acumen and people acumen, and ability to influence business leaders at an executive level
- Ability to partner across HR to deliver effective business solutions
- Demonstrated exceptional people management and leadership capabilities
- Employee Relations – Build management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, company values-based environment that enables effective employee relations. Ensure role is perceived as an objective employee resource and escalation path for unresolved employee relations issues.
- Depth of experience with delivery of HR ROB