Our Talent Acquisition & headhunting team is looking for an Employee Relations manager on behalf of our client. This position is based outside of Seoul.
Title: ER Manager
Industry: Luxury Hotel
Location: Jeju, Korea
Package: Competitive Salary
- Manage the activities in the Employee/Labor Relations Department including but not limited to planning, problem solving, staff development training and communication.
- Participate in or advise on contract negotiations.
- Identify and analyze complex business problems and develop solutions to these problems. Develop, research, and analyze information to support Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Interpret collective bargaining agreement under Korean legislation.
- Responsible for day to day management of Employee/Labor Relations programs, including Equal Employment Opportunity, unemployment, litigation, retention, termination, turnover, union relations and severance issues.
- Administer contractual grievance process and assist in resolving issues raised through grievance procedure.
- May conduct difficult employee counseling sessions regarding performance, termination, and other topics.
- Maintain professional knowledge in area of expertise through conferences, professional publications and seminars.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 ~ 10 years experience in Human Resources or related area including experience in a leadership role.
- Advanced degree or other specialized training in labor/employee relations a significant plus(공인노무사 등)
- Some experience working in unionized settings a significant plus
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Human Resources (employment & labor) laws.
- Fluent in both Korean and English