- Job Title: Boutique Director
- Industry: Luxury Retail
- Location: Gangnam, Seoul
- Level/Salary Range: Competitive Package
- The purpose
- Responsible for sales growth and the development of the client portfolio
- Ensure and personify compliance with Company values
- Maintain outstanding customer service as per Company standards
- Participate to the growth of the store and develop synergies
- Key Responsibilities
- Be a leader and keep your team motivated in order to achieve exceptional results.
- Develop talents into your team by improving the skills of the supervisor and the sales team.
- Manage the day to day operations of your department.
- Responsible for the quality of the team (uniform, grooming, service…)
- Support given for recruiting team and manage the integration of new joiners.
- Transmit product and sales training to sales staff and optimize mystery shopping results.
- Share ideas regularly and give regular feed backs to the Boutique Director.
- Set appropriate priorities.
b. Improve store performance
- Responsabilize the team, set objectives and improve understanding of the business through individual evaluations done regularly on monthly basis.
- Know sales targets and KPI in order to push the sales team and motivate them: Morning meetings and punctual daily feed backs.
- Share responsibility of coaching spot (to be done alternatively by the supervisor)
- Set targets per product category and take the corrective measures when required.
- Improve the cross sells of your department and the synergies through a positive communication within the Boutique.
- Optimize sell-through by communicating with Boutique Director and Buyers when appropriate.
- Upkeep the products you are in charge into the store by being following visual merchandising recommendations.
c. Lead by example when selling
- Contribute to the global team performance by being a Role model.
- Dedicate a large part of time to the shop floor and achieve personal sales (up 50% SA results).
- Welcome clients like a host, identifying their expectations, encourage them to visit the entire Boutique and invite them to discover the universe of Brand.
- Know how to create the best customer experience through a multi-sensorial selling style.
d. Customer relation and services
- Guarantee the transmission of the passion for the Brand within the department.
- Follow the fill out and update the client details (name, address, phone, emails and comments)
- Control and master the use of the customer database and use it to optimize client loyalty.
- Participate actively to events in the boutique.
- Be a role model when inviting customers to discover the boutique.
- Manage customer service that is beyond reproach (AS, complains, packaging…)
- Represent the brand image within the department and the boutique:
- Within your department, be a role model and transmit your passion for the Brand
- In the boutique, show flexibility when supporting other departments in order to improve global turnover
- Develop a clientele with a high potential and profile for sales
- Ensure the upkeep of the selling space and the image of the boutique
e. Back-Office support
- Monitor and control stock inventories.