The Business Strategy Manager will be a part of the team responsible for developing and executing company’s long-term growth strategy. You’ll manage the strategic business planning process, prioritizing budget and resources, reporting on results on a regular basis, organizing key strategic meetings, and working with other teams to drive the strategy. You’ll also develop high-impact presentations and communication tools to share strategic plans and visions across the organization.
Position: Business Strategy Manager
Industry: Luxury Automobile
Reports to: CEO
Package: Competitive Salary
- Contribute to translation of strategic objectives into an actionable strategic plan and corporate performance management program.
- Assist with development of performance measurement capabilities such as KPIs and metrics to define and measure success of company strategies; develop cross-functional business partnerships to align on data requirements to measure progress against strategic priorities.
- Support facilitation of key strategic planning processes, including support of meeting design, preparation of pre-read materials and logistical support during meetings.
- Complete analysis, synthesize information, and develop reports or presentation materials to provide context for strategic planning and decision making.
- Work closely with Management to engage the organization, especially management population, in building and embedding their strategic awareness and capabilities to accelerate and achieve the business strategic objectives
- Provide insight for the organization on external environment, including competitors, macro-economic and social trends
- Ensure transparency, good governance and alignment of all key business priorities
- A minimum ten years of professional work experience of strategic planning, project management or marketing, with a proven track record
- Excellent communicator and influencer whilst fostering good working relationships at all levels
- Efficient in co-ordination and organizing
- Excellent at problem solving and mediating
- Analytical skills – Ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives
- Interpersonal skills – Strong attention to detail, positive can-do attitude, and work comfortably in a group/collaborative setting
- Customer focus – Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions