Reporting to the Finance Director, with dotted lines to the Commercial Division VP (Fashion & Accessories division or Cosmetic division) and frequent communication with Head Office Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Hong Kong, the Business Analyst position will be the key contact point in Korea and be responsible for all round financial planning and analysis activities of the company, including budgeting and forecasting, developing and maintaining underlying financial models, developing key assumptions, coordinating with senior management and business partners etc. Other duties include financial analysis for business decision support, business plan development, and review and preparation of financial information to assist in the analysis of complex business opportunities.
Title: Business Analyst
Industry: Global Luxury Group
Reports to: Finance Director
Package: Competitive Salary
- Support the Finance Director on the group budget and forecasting cycle, control the process and timeline
- Support the financial planning process for the company, including business plan preparation and review process, strategic projects, monthly/quarterly/annual results presentations
- Provide in-depth analysis of risk and opportunities, sales performance and business direction for different business segments
- Proactively participate in various ad-hoc projects involving financial analysis and liaison with different stakeholder / divisions as appropriate
- Provide analysis, reports and presentation material for head office meetings
- Provide financial insight on management decision making and business negotiation
- Perform ad-hoc assignments when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline (ideally CFA or Business School Background)
- 3+ years of commercial experience in fast pacing environment
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills combined with sound judgement skills and ability to think strategically.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to present complex information in a usable format to a diverse audience
- Ability to prepare high visual quality and concise presentations for Financial Reviews and Management Reviews..
- Strong financial modelling, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel Skills are a must.
- Excellent stakeholder management ability to work with senior executives while building trusting relationships and partnerships throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills with ability to relate well with people at all levels
- Confident individual, flexible and creative thinker with the ambitious to drive for results in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with the ability to think independently.
- Fluent in English is a must, Good Command of Korean or French will be an advantage.