Title: Area Clienteling Manager
Industry: Luxury Fashion Brand
Package: Competitive Salary
Oversee the Clienteling initiatives for assigned store or group of stores. Work with store teams to develop and implement active plans to improve client acquisition, retention, repurchase and key KPI’s. Establish and develop deeper engagement between top clients.
Recruitment of New Customers
- To identify potential customers with sales team
- To take partnership action during CRM Partnership events
- To network through existing high-end customers’ network, PR Manager’s contacts or other company contact
- To review magazines, events to identify the A list contacts of the city for personalized service
Development of Existing High-End Customers to Increase Spending
- To identify existing high end and high potential customers to help their client advisor further enhance their loyalty by special services and attention
- To grow their spending by exposing these customers to other product categories, events and identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell especially during key personal milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, births etc)
- Partner with Store Managers and Area Managers to develop action plans to increase retention and repurchase rate for VIG’s, RTW/Shoes multitimers and top clients of the store or area
Retention of High-End Customers
- To structure a systematic tracking and use the BEAT Client Book to manage the contact frequency and methodology
- To provide extraordinary service by coordinating the fulfillment of specific requests coming from these customers
- To ensure impeccable after-sales service is offered (watch servicing, jewelry cleaning, personalization)
- To formulate and manage the effective use of the Clienteling budget
Effective Management of VIG’s appointment and VIP Salon (where they exist)
- To actively manage the VIP salon and invite clients in a privileged/personalized way.
- To encourage the staff to make better use of the VIP space.
- Partner with Store Manager, Area Manager to setup clear store appointment targets and follow up to maximize sales/engagement opportunities.
- Degree or Diploma holder in any discipline
- 8 years RTW experience preferred in luxury market
- Experience in CRM activities and in-store events are an advantage
- Customer focus, strategic thinking, excellent people skill, business acumen, analytical ability, problem solving, planning and organizing skill
- Computer skills
- Prefer fluent in English
- Creative, convincing and possess fashion flair
- Outgoing, flexible and enjoy working hard and good teamwork